JEFF SESSIONS WAS JUST OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED AS TRUMP’S ATTORNEY GENERAL…BUT THE MEDIA DOESN’T WANT YOU TO SEE WHAT HE ANNOUNCED BEFORE HE WAS CONFIRMED!
Ever since Trump introduced his temporary immigration ban from 7 countries with strong ties to terrorism, the liberal media has tried to call him a racist liar.
Mainstream media has repeatedly claimed that no refugees from the 7 countries are known terrorists. This led to a judge blocking Trump’s order!
Before being confirmed as Attorney General, Jeff Sessions made an announcement and EXPOSED the lying media! (SEE BELOW)
Jeff Sessions complied a list of 19 REFUGEES who have been convicted for TERRORISM! As you’ll see, many of them came to the US from the 7 “banned” countries:
- Bilal Abood – Iraq – pledged support to ISIS
- Aws Mohammed Younis Al-Jayab – Iraq – pledged support to ISIS
- Omar Faraj Saeed Al Hardan – Iraq – supported foreign terror cells and ISIS
- Fazliddin Kurbanov – Uzbekistan – supported foreign terror cells and ISIS
- Ali Omar – Kenya – conspiracy to support ISIS
- Abdurahman Yasin Daud – Somalia – conspiracy and attempt to provide material support to ISIS
- Al-Hazmah Mohammed Jawad – Iraq – attempted to fly to Iraq to fight with ISIS
- Abdinassir Mohamud Ibrahim – Somalia – conspiracy and attempt to provide material support to ISIS
- Abdullah Ramo Pazara – Syria – left US 11 days after becoming citizen to fight with ISIS.
- Ramiz Zijad Hodzic – Bosnia – provided ISIS with tactical gear and weapons
- Sedina Unkic Hodzic – Bosnia – provided material support to ISIS.
- Liban Haji Mohamed – Somalia – provided material support to ISIS.
- Ahmed Nasir Taalil Mohamud – Somalia – conspiracy to provide material support to ISIS
- Issa Doreh – Somalia – conspiracy to provide material support to ISIS
- Waad Ramadan Alwan – Iraq – conspiring to kill U.S. nationals abroad and conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction (explosives) against U.S. nationals abroad.
- Mohanad Shareef Hammadi – Iraq – conspiring to provide material support to ISIS.
As you can see, the overwhelming majority of that list is comprised of REFUGEES that came to America from one or more of the 7 countries on Trump’s temporary ban list. (Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia and Yemen)
AND THAT’S JUST THE BEGINNING!
Today, The White House released a document containing the names OF 24 REFUGEES FROM THOSE COUNTRIES WHO HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH TERRORISM!
See the rest of the list via Breitbart.
So DO NOT believe their lies when they say those countries aren’t a threat! IT’S FAKE NEWS!
There is NO DENYING the fact that terrorists from the 7 countries on Trump’s ban list POSE AS REFUGEES so they can come to America and do us harm!
SHARE SHARE SHARE THIS ON FACEBOOK TO HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!